Information technologies are everywhere, yet IT engineering remains a mystery to many. To most people, it's magic behind the screen that somehow makes computers work. Although it's mostly true, there is much more to IT engineering than just updating your operating system.
IT engineering is a complex of services including designing, installation, and maintaining computer systems of your company. At REW Technology we are also responsible for testing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking systems to meet the needs of the customer. IT engineering may also comprise training staff and managing projects.
TYPES OF IT ENGINEERING
IT engineering is a diverse and abundant field, both in public and private sectors. Software developers often work remotely from pretty much anywhere in the world.
1) IT engineers may specialize in software development, including computer programming and smartphone apps.
2) Then there is computer hardware engineering – designing physical products. Hardware engineers make sure that networks operate properly and that every employee does the job without interruptions.
3) Finally, there is network engineering. It is the work with computer networks – intranets and extranets, typically LANs, WANs, WLANs, VoIP, etc.
IT ENGINEERING SERVICES
Custom software engineering
To help you automate your business processes while carefully studying the specifics of your company and your computer system, we offer a range of custom software engineering services, including:
With the focus on providing seamless user experience, we build the following types of custom solutions reflecting demands and capabilities of our customers:
Platform-based software engineering
We apply our vast knowledge in software engineering to enable the following solutions into full-fledged applications in full compliance with your project's requirements:
DO I NEED IT ENGINEERING?
There is a common issue that companies rely too much on costly physical prototypes, or even worse, early production runs, to verify whether the final user/consumer will accept the product. Companies are not taking into account modern simulation and product behavior-modeling software to validate performance early enough in the development process as the system functional breakdown may occur.
Top reasons to order IT engineering:
1. You need to define test cases to verify that requirements are fulfilled.
2. You need to model a product's sub-systems based on function and their logical relationship.
4. You need to virtually model product behavior to validate the functionality of the system.
5. You need to perform product design with kinematics and/or virtual simulation to further validate and verify system performance.
By turning to REW Technology for custom engineering services, the need to hire software engineers is no longer actual. Also, you can be sure that you will get the best-in-class technologies and tools.