Managed service is an outsourced responsibility for maintaining processes and functions of your company in order to improve operational workflow and reduce expenses. These types of agreements are normally regulated by a service-level contracts with defined performance and quality metrics.
As opposed to classic break/fix model, when service provider is performing services on-demand and billing for the work done, it's rather a subscription, whereas REW Technology delivers a remote 24/7 overseeing and managing of the customer's IT assets.
Our RMM system (remote monitoring and management) is a precise tool of proactive health maintenance and rapid stabilization of your IT environment, when things go wrong.
Do I need Managed IT Services?
It's an important question for your business, so to address it in a holistic way - answer these three simple questions objectively:
1) Do we have too many service outages and downtime?
2) Have we experienced data loss due to lack of an immediate resolution?
3) Do we have constant problems in Service and Support department?
If one or more of your answers is YES – you might want to consider an implementation of Managed Services.
Business With NO Managed Services
Do you know how much each desktop costs in terms of emergency services, lost productivity and opportunity? An overage of $4000 a year (according to Gartner study).
Without managed services business is more vulnerable, costly and unpredictable. Not to mention the damage of unscheduled downtime, caused by a virus or technical failure.
Benefits of Managed Services
With REW Technology, you can expect a drastic reduction of outages and downtime accompanied by a lower IT cost. One of the ways of achieving such result is a rapid detection and resolution of your problems. Before you even notice them.
So, core benefits for your business are:
1) better cost control (you pay an optimized and fixed price for your IT health and performance);
2) improved risk management (accurate data facilitates diagnostics and resolution when IT issues do occur);
3) high efficiency and productivity (smooth workflow with less downtime);
4) future-proofing IT (services are monitored with all performance data at our fingertips).
Don't worry about compliance
REW Technology is an expert in helping companies meet compliance. We are focused on compliance and keep it mind throughout all stages of customer interaction.
Open Architecture Platform
Our managed service solution has an open architecture. It means that any addition or removal of systems, devices and software is performed automatically. No matter how complex your environment is, everything will be integrated in a smooth and elegant way.