Developing Portal to onboard virtual servers and install software updates based on user decisions
Objectives and Responsibilities
· Delivering and improving multi-regional microservice projects across multiple data centers and applications.
· Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large, distributed software applications.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· RHEL OS 6/7/8 Experienced
· Ansible Tower
· Docker ( Docker + Compose )
· Gitlab CI
· Linux troubleshooting experience
· REST API
· Experience in supporting and maintaining microservice infrastructure.
· Build tools (Ant/ Maven/ Gradle)
· Bash, python scripting.
Would be a Plus:
· Experience working in a Scrum team.
· A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks.
Team: 1 Frontend, 1 Backend, 3 DevOps, QA, Scrum Master, PO